Imagine your work showcased beside the best of the world. This is what A’ Design Award offers you. Categories include furniture, futurist design, vehicle and transport design, young design, lighting design, and more.
The A’ design award & competition seeks to showcase the best of design worldwide, across the range of services,products, and concepts. Prizes are awarded in forty categories during a gala night and exhibition at italy’s mood museum of design, bringing together designers, companies, and media professionals to collaborate on the advancement of quality design proposals.
Besides your award winning design being presented at the A’ Design Museum and Gallery in Italy, they also offers an unique ecosystem for designers to sell their winning ideas to sponsor companies. Likewise the companies can bid for the competing design ideas and make offers to buy the designs!
Register Now !!!
Nominations Deadline: 30th of September 2012
Winners will be announced on 1th of April 2013
More information at:
This is the Revolutionart’s favorite selection winners from the last edition:
1) Emok Mamoki by Renata Calka from A’ Design Award & Competition. Category: Toys
2) Life Style Design by Toko Sano: CAtegory: Lifestyle Design
3) Motorcycle by Athanasia Leivaditou. Category: Vehicle, Mobility and Transportation Design
4) Giulia Shelf Storage Shelf by Kevin Chu. Category: Arts, Crafts and Ready-Made Design
5) Black Haze Electric Guitar by Andres Lüer Solorza. Category: Digital and Electronic Devices Design
6) Sensei Transformable Chairs/Cofee Table by Claudio Sibille. Category: Furniture, Decorative Items and Homeware Design
7) Massimals Architectural Design Research Installation by Design Office Takebayashi Scroggin (d.o.t.s). Category:
8) Flyvolt G 208 Eletrically Powered Aircraft by Bruno Giardino. Category: Vehicle, Mobility and Transportation Design
9) Claire De Lune Chandelier Lighting by Claire Requa. Category: Lighting Products and Lighting Projects Design.
10) I+da Drug Store by Apotheka Mexico Grupo Apotheka. Category: Interior Space and Exhibition Design