The contest is born with the goal of promoting contemporary art, architecture and design through all the divulging tools that the communication platform It’s LIQUID has used for years (press release, mailing list with more than 100.000 subscribers, international contemporary art and design events realization).
Who can apply?
The contest is open to artists, architects and designers from all over the world without any limit of age and nationality. Solo artists, architects and designers can participate to the contest as well as groups.
Why enter It’s LIQUID International Contest?
It’s LIQUID International Contest promotes contemporary art, photography, architecture and design all over the world. Artists have the chance to win 30.000,00€ in prizes, chosen both by public vote and professional jurors.
– 1 exhibition in Venice held in one of our exclusive locations located a few meters from the Ponte di Rialto on the Canal Grande (public vote’s award)
– 1 month of art residence plus photography workshop at Altlab Photography residency in Goa (India)
– 1 month of art residence in Yerevan (Armenia) included in “ART COMMUNE” Artist-in-Residence program by Art and Cultural Studies Laboratory (ACSL)
– 10 artists will be included in 1 page for each of The ArtBook Vol. I, which will represent the most updated published guide to the international contemporary art scene
– 1 year of participation in International ArtExpo’s events in the most important capitals of the world
– 10 artists will win 1 interview for each published on the It’s LIQUID Platform (more than 100.000 subscribers)
How much is the entry fee?
There is a 30 euro entry fee to submit up to 3 artworks. The entry fee for every added artwork is 10 euro.
There is not a limit for artworks submissions.
When will the winners be announced?
The names of the winners, will be notified on the official website of the contest through a press release on October 01, 2013.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE CONTEST’S RULES AND SUBMISSION FORM
More info at www.itsliquid.com